Sunday 18 October 2009

Relentless Inferno, Ribena, Sandwiches and a Newspaper

I write to you this evening, having gotten myself totally confused by a Contract Law question due tomorrow, bored and in need of money...

Having a total lack of control over my spending, I now have the grand total of £20 to last until next Friday, when the Gods financially bless my bank account.

I blame my financial situation on 4 things: Relentless Inferno, Ribena, Sandwiches and a Newspaper. Combined, one of each easily costs a fiver, and being in uni 4 days a week, well you do the math...

On a happier note, I bought the Sunday Times today so I could get The Motorcycle Diaries on DVD, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, it's a good insight into pre-Revolution Che. I've also started listening to Sepultura, Cavalera Conspiracy and Soulfly, and I'll thank James and Gavin for that, cheers!

Anyway, before I get too bored, I'll say goodbye for now, but I'll surely be back soon to impart more of my opinions and other random thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment