Wednesday 17 February 2010

"Let's Watch The World Spinning, Gently Out Of Time..."

I have had THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!

Just to let you know, like...

Upcoming gigs:
Biffy Clyro - Perth - 29th April (Planned since before Christmas)

Here come the big ones...
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - London (Finsbury Park) - 6th June
PEARL JAM - London (Hyde Park) - 25th June

Yeah, so I've had a fairly eventful week, with Kirstie getting me the Pearl Jam tickets as an early 19th birthday present (for which, I thank you once again), and Fraz getting the Rage tickets after quite a wait, and for that as well, cheers!

The music wall's coming along nicely, as well, with a couple of new songs added, plus a new poster, which I'll get to in a minute.

The poster was part of my DVD purchasing spree on Monday, having bought Up (Pixar's near finest...), Adventureland (Jesse Eisenberg - one to watch), and Blur's documentary/live DVD, No Distance Left To Run. Which included A FREE POSTER! It's a tiny poster, but it fits nicely on the wall, around the Springsteen cutout, my gig tickets and the Yellow Submarine.

I found the I'm Not There soundtrack album on Spotify - The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll is my new favourite Dylan song. Also going up on the wall.

Darren out, saying you who philosophize, disgrace and criticize all fears, bury the rag deep in your face, for now's the time for your tears...


----------------
Now playing: Mason Jennings – The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment