Wednesday 10 March 2010

Der Humpink, A Broken Xbox and A Big Brown Beaver

Special thanks to Chris Quinn for this visual feast:



Also, if you haven't seen this already, you're a hero if you make it through to the end. Don't laugh at it, and you're as soulless as someone who hates Pixar movies...



Oscar winner Christoph Waltz proceeds to take the piss out of it on Jimmy Kimmel Live:



So yeah, my Xbox is broken. I'm trading in EVERYTHING to bring down the cost of a PS3, since I desperately want a cheap Blu-Ray player, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Bad Company 2, since I was just getting into the multiplayer when the Box went kaput. Not chuffed.

I also gave BBC 6Music a listen today, to see what all the fuss was about, and I am VERY impressed. Pavement, Hendrix, Editors, The Cult, LCD Soundsystem and Vampire Weekend were all on within an hour. No radio station has ever came close to appealing to all of my music tastes until I tuned into 6Music this morning. Don't just join the Facebook groups, email the BBC or something. A matter of great importance instead. (Get rid of 1Xtra - it's pash)

Also, Corey Haim died today, watch The Lost Boys in rememberance. I would, if Kirstie didn't have my copy...

Darren out, minus a games console, saying I am one of many, many more to come...

----------------
Now playing: Smashing Pumpkins - A Song For A Son
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment