Monday 12 April 2010

The Return Of The King

After a fair while, I'm back! My apologies guys, just not had any topics that I'd particularly wanted to write about... UNTIL NOW! Again, not really, but just had to distract myself from my impending essay and test. So here's a list:

-I bought Crash Team Racing for the PS3
-I bought Crash Bandicoot 3 for the PS3
-Both are awesome
-I found out Michael Dorn was the voice of I.M. Weasel
-I had a rare retro week, watching I Am Weasel, Cow & Chicken and Dexter's Lab
-Mumford & Sons are an amazing band
-Doves' greatest hits CD is masterful
-North Berwick is magic
-I'M ENGAGED!
-A night at Gleneagles was a revelation
-I've never seen so many Range Rovers in one place at one time
-£45,000 Rolexes kinda suck
-£18 for 2 drinks is rageworthy
-I'll never complain about the price of drinks in Argylls, City, etc, ever again
-Student Confidential is the best lame film ever
-Stieg Larsson is probably one of the best authors of all time
-The Girl Who Played With Fire's ending is among the best I've ever read
-Is going to see Biffy Clyro in less than two weeks, and loves it

That's all for now, anything needs elaborated, let me know...

Darren out, saying "uh oh, it's scary scientist man!"

1 comment: