Monday 4 January 2010

Counting And Breathing, I'm Leaving Here Tomorrow...

Well it's not strictly tomorrow, but I'm counting down the days till I leave for Paris on Sunday! Can't wait, very much looking forward to seeing Jim Morrison's grave (bit morbid, yes, but come on, it's JIM MORRISON!!!), the Hard Rock Cafe, the Pompidou Centre (the building's incredibly cool) and the Eiffel Tower, after never getting to go up it when I went there with school on the Business Management trip.

Also, I'm finally seeing Sherlock Holmes on Tuesday with the gang, finally getting my Guy Ritchie/ RDJr fix in one go!

On that note, I'll be giving my REVIEW OF 2009 very soon!

Darren out, saying Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstacy and Alcohol.... CCCCCCocaine!!!

3 comments:

  1. you were on the business management trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the Louvre of course! go see it!

    how awesome was RDJr :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. @soho - I was indeed

    @mrsdowneyjr - the Louvre's featuring in my plans for next week :)

    and Robert Downey Jr. is without doubt the coolest man who ever lived :D

    ReplyDelete