Monday 28 December 2009

"Hey! It's A Thingy! A Fiendish Thingy!"

I've been working like a dog to get this bloody script finished, and I think I have a hard day's night ahead of me. There's no way I could be a paperback writer, I probably wouldn't finish a book until I was sixty-four! I could use a little help from my friends, mind you, we could all come together and we can work it out...

Do you want to know a secret? I'm dying for a taste of honey, but if I don't get any, I'll cry instead. It's as though everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey! I can't even remember the last time I got a ticket to ride a helter skelter, it would have been fun to go on one yesterday, mind you.

I'm so tired, I should go to bed. It's back to the USSR for me... Tell me why she came in through the bathroom window? Well, I'm going to go on a magical mystery tour across the universe, and tomorrow, I'll take a wander through Penny Lane to get to Kansas City and listen to some rock and roll music.

Darren out, saying she loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment