Wednesday 8 September 2010

It's In The Water, It's Where You Came From...

Wow, I am VERY impressed. If Radioactive, Kings Of Leon's latest single, from Come Around Sundown, is a sign of things to come, then this album may just be the one to beat Aha Shake Heartbreak as their finest work. It's probably one of the only songs which I find the choir section at the end to actually improve the song, and not just fit some Cowell-esque trend. After Only By The Night, I was concerned they would dilute their sound further, and basically try to repeat the success of Sex on Fire, but they might not need to. Apparently they've had the song written for years, but never put it onto another album. I'm glad.

And this is my second post of the day, and it's not ever 4:00! This is quite cool, I'm feeling very good today. Upon buying Kick-Ass on Blu-ray in HMV, I was pleased to discover that it's god an extract from the script in it, which should prove very helpful in getting the layout right for Henry Sugar.

Ah, I should be in moods like this more often.

Anyway, before I forget, here's that all important video...



Darren out, saying just drink the water where you came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment