Thursday 2 September 2010

Ah, The Internet.

This is a small collection of things that make me thank Science that Tim Berners-Lee came up with the World Wide Web...



The funniest (and cutest) fail. EVER.



This one's technically from a TV show (30 Rock, one of the best ever,) but the full version's been posted online. "Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!"



This one's more cute as all hell than anything else, but it's worth posting to brighten your day for about 20 seconds or so. Until you view it about another 150 times...



And finally, this one will haunt your dreams forever. I'm sorry.



And in incredibly puzzling, yet hilarious news, my blog has 3 views in the Ivory Coast, 2 in Russia 7 in Canada, 35 in Denmark, nearly 250 in the USA, and 1 in Latvia! It's weird, but I like it. If i find any more views from further afield, I'll let you know! xxxxxxx

Darren out, saying women are lovely, I use them to have sex, oh. (Please watch the first video to get the joke, I'm not just some rampant misogynist. I love you, Kirstie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment