Thursday 26 November 2009

"I Think Before My Days Are Done, I Want To Be A Fisherman..."

If you know what song that line's from, leave me a Facebook comment and I'll be very happy :)

I have a problem with TV these days. You can't go half an hour without Jeremy Kyle shouting in your face, a TV chef complaining about having to COOK in the jungle. I'm not happy. I wish we had more US shows over here, some of the best shows in the last few years have came from America. Please, for your own sake, bear this list of shows in mind when you're looking for something new to watch:

Modern Family
The Office
30 Rock
The Big Bang Theory
South Park (Not strictly new, but the latest season is brilliant)
The Cleveland Show.

Watch these, and you'll thank me greatly.

Also, I'm listening to a hell of a lot more, well not all new, but bands I hadn't listened to very often before, so that counts, I'm sure. Primus' Frizzle Fry, Weezer's Maladroit and Thom Yorke's solo album, The Eraser, are all worth listening to.

I'm off to watch Season 5 of Seinfeld on DVD, still far and away the best TV show of all time, only because I've never seen The Wire, Battlestar Galactica or The Sopranos.

DH says Relax...

----------------
Now playing: Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. you forgot arrested development. YOU FORGOT ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I've never watched it. I'll get right on that!

    ReplyDelete