Sunday 8 November 2009

The Wonderful Surprise of Live DVD Announcements

Within 2 weeks, I happen to find out, out of the blue, that 2 of my favourite all time bands, Metallica and Kings of Leon, are both releasing live DVD's, with KOL's being released in, say, half an hour, and Metallica later on in the month. I already knew about the Killers one though, because it was well enough advertised. I already have Cunning Stunts, Metallica's '97 live dvd, which had a guy run across the stage while on fire, which was cool, and the new one's filmed in the same place as Rammstein's, so you know it's a cool venue. Yeah, metal...

Also, "The Scottish Foo Fighters" (That's Q's statement, not mine) Biffy Clyro also release their new album in half an hour, and it's going to be off the chizain! Bloody love Biffy, me...

Never thought I would, either, but Foo Fighters' Greatest Hits cash-in single, Wheels, is actually fantastic!

Right, I need to finish this can of Monster and head off...
Bye for now, DH

----------------
Now playing: Them Crooked Vultures - Mind Eraser, No Chaser
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment