Wednesday 25 November 2009

New Moon

Yesterday, I went to see New Moon with Kirstie, honestly not expecting much at all, basically counting down the days until Avatar comes out... I left having been very pleasantly surprised at how quite good it actually was, although the slow motion walking and the general toplessness was a bit far, but then again, I'm hardly the core audience, am I? Overall, the film was pretty decently written, sticking pretty close to the book, although the introduction of Harry Clearwater's death scene (which you don't see in the book) let me hear Thom Yorke's "Hearing Damage," which is on the soundtrack CD, and I LOVED IT!! The entire soundtrack fits very well, and I think I'll be looking out for the majority of the artists on it very soon.

Anyway, I'm watching the Scientology South Park episode, I love taking the piss out of organised religion, especially one made up by a science fiction writer!

Here's the Final Thought... "How amazing are Led Zeppelin?!"

Hunter out.

----------------
Now playing: Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment