Saturday 24 July 2010

...And Nothing's Gonna Bring Me Down!



I love this video, and I love this song! It's such a good mood song, it's unreal! For the first time in ages, I've not got something to complain about. My ten-point plan's taking shape, there's not a single bad thing going on at the minute (I'm finally over the whole mum and dad situation), the gang's all going to be back together properly for the first time in months, I'm listening to The Beatles again, I STARTED HENRY SUGAR AGAIN TONIGHT, which is huge for me, Kirst gets back on Tuesday night, Scott Pilgrim's out next month, King's Park on Sunday and Callander-themed epicness next month, I finished season 4 of 30 Rock (it's epic, watch it!), and I'm reading again! Sure, it's a book about The Beatles as zombies, with Ringo and Yoko as ninjas, and Mick Jagger as a zombie hunter, but it's a start!

I don't know if it's whether I have something to look forward to in the next few weeks (CALLANDER), enjoying looking back at good times (NORTH BERWICK), reconnecting with my best friends (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! :D), bringing myself back to the real me, which is happening already (10 POINT PLAN OF AWESOMENESS), I'm writing again (HENRY SUGAR), I'm hearing about great new music from different people or things... (RACHAEL/ME BEING ADVENTUROUS/FILMS/ADVERTS), Arcade Fire are making my world go round at the minute (CANADA!) Anyway, I'm losing the point here. Either one or all of these things are contributing to my fantastic state of mind, and luck/fate/divine being/weather/bank, please me nice to me forever? Please?

Darren out, saying best of all, I've got my baby!

----------------
Now playing: Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment