Sunday 25 July 2010

A Good Mood, Continued.



Ignore the video, just listen to the song. It's the best quality one I could find.

iTunes shuffle can do some wonderful things, like form the beginning of my FEELGOOD PLAYLIST, listed below:

The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
The Turtles - Elenore
U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running/The Suburbs
The Smiths - Cemetery Gates/This Charming Man
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
Phantom Planet - California (I hate The OC, just a really good song)
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/You're My Best Friend
Pearl Jam - Just Breathe/Betterman
Pavement - Gold Soundz
The Beatles - Lady Madonna/Octopus' Garden/Golden Slumbers-The End/Hello Goodbye
Biffy Clyro - The Captain
Blur - Tender
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
Coldplay - Yellow/Strawberry Swing
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
David Bowie - Starman
Doves - There Goes The Fear
Wolfmother - Vagabond
Weezer - Buddy Holly
Vampire Weekend - Cousins/A-Punk
Van Halen - Panama

So yeah, it's a long playlist. With 100% less Justin Bieber!

It's not an understatement in the slightest to say that music pretty much keeps me going, and always will. It's a good indicator of my mindset as well. I haven't listened to Metallica or Lamb of God in over a week, so even though they're both fantastic, I'm just wanting to listen to happier songs to fit the mood I'm in. Then again, I always have a place for Joy Division. You can't leave them out. My facebook post that caused a 30+ comment discussion and near full-blown argument started out of the fact that I hadn't listened to the Fab Four in two weeks. Those were not a good two weeks, what with the situation at home, etc.

Today, I also started to put the 10-point plan into action. I went out for a run with Paul, which turned into more of a speed-walk with some bursts of jogging, but I feel good.

But it gets better, for tonight, I'm going to King's Park to indulge my inner child! With the FEELGOOD PLAYLIST and some good friends, you can't go wrong!

Darren out, saying Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start, just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart!
----------------
Now playing: Wolfmother - Vagabond
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment