Monday 26 July 2010

Park Shenanigans, The Monster Crew, The Fuselage and Late-Night Writing

Before we start, for getting me back into Mumford & Sons, Paul, I salute you.



TUNE.

So aye, we went to King's Park last night and had a rare old time! Sadly, the diggers aren't there anymore, but I'd totally forgotten about the Slamball trampoline!
If there was another one, and there were two nets at each, this could happen:



I'd love that.

So a lot's changed the last time I was there, but it's still not too shabby. Still miffed about the diggers though...

It was also great to just go for a drive again, without anywhere in particular to go. We only got as far as Alloa, mind you, but it was still a refreshing change from just going to Asda and back every other day.

Also, sitting in the car outside Tesco in Falkirk, we discovered that Paul makes for a lame wingman, but a rather good fuselage! It also became abundantly clear that Monster has more of an effect on some people than others.

And once I dropped everyone else off, I went back home, put on the FEELGOOD PLAYLIST (with some added Mumford & Sons, Blur and Supergrass), and wrote some more Henry Sugar until 4 in the morning!

It sucks, however, being phoned in your bed at 11am and being asked to come into work and do a 2-10 shift. My running plans are fecked for today! So I should probably get ready to go!

Darren out, saying the circus is in town!

----------------
Now playing: Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment