Friday 2 July 2010

A Nation of Collaboration

For a while, I've wanted to try something out, but never really had the chance/ couldn't be bothered at the time. But now I may as well...

You see the wee text box at the left there? If you so wish, write something, anything you like in there. In an ideal world, discussions would run free, I'd get blog critiques/ idea suggestions, and other random things people might want to say. In an ideal world, of course. If nothing comes of it, fair enough, all aboard the fail boat for this experiment of mine, but it's worth a go at least.

If you feel like writing something, go ahead. I've started this, the rest is up to you...

Darren out, saying sometimes I can't believe it, I'm moving past the feeling...

----------------
Now playing: Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment