Sunday 13 December 2009

Come Up To Meet You, Tell You I'm Sorry, You Don't Know How Lovely You Are...

I miss listening to Coldplay at 3am, sitting in a freezing cold car with Kirstie after exactly 4 months from the 24th of June (I might be getting a bit cheesy here, but tough), in a place which may or may not be Linlithgow. I can't remember. Either way, I love late night drives. It was the best drive I've been a part of (I wasn't driving) but we were out for what must have been about an hour and a half, just going wherever we wanted, and nothing was getting in the way (apart from a horrible shift the next morning starting at 12). The best drive while I was behind the wheel was one of the many drives to Culross, in the car on my own, having finished work and catching up with the gang who were there before me. Springsteen makes the world go round...

Darren out.

----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - Yellow
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment