Thursday 24 December 2009

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better...

Yesterday was very much a mixed bag for me. From the lows of being called "hen" and "curly" at work by two old customers, names I did not like in the slightest, I might add, to catching up with Paul, Rachael and Calum after what's been far too long. I greatly enjoyed myself last night, having missed being surrounded by Rachael's apparent Frenchness, Calum's ability to get my pop culture references and actually laugh (which I love, by the way), Paul's fantastic banter and Kirstie, well, I can't describe what it is, you just have to meet her...

So yes, a great night was had, and I must say merci AGAIN for the Beatles records, I had them on for about three hours last night, although the constant getting up to change the sides became a nuisance... Is there a record player in existence that changes sides for you? I must have one!

With Christmas only one day away, It's fair to say I'm a tad looking forward to it...

Darren out, saying na, na na, na na na na, na na na na, Hey Jude...

----------------
Now playing: Blur - No Distance Left To Run
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment