Sunday 20 December 2009

"Haha! Eat My Dust, Racially Stereotypical Plumber!"



Now THAT'S taking things a step too far...

I quite like the fact that only the tabloids are interested in the X-Factor winner, because the good newspapers know that it's not news. But isn't it typical that when Rage announce they'll play a free gig in the UK if they get Number 1, that they fall behind by 11,000 downloads!!! RAGE!!!

Yeah, so I'll stop there before I get all shouty again.

I watched Iron Man again last night, and I think I'm getting right into comic books/films again after reading Civil War, Batman: Year One and the Dark Knight Returns last night. Since I couldn't sleep because it was so bloody cold, I thought reading would help, and it did!

Darren out, saying you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment